Monday, January 3, 2011

award

got an award from nyanyan and will do what she asked me to do

1. thank and link to the person who awarded me this award
Thank you nyanyan for giving me this award,it is an honored for me receiving this award.cant believe i got it

2. share 8 things about myself
-i'm a med student going to be a doctor really soon(pray for me)
-jeddah(saudi arabia) is my hometown, living in jakarta,but studying in solo
-my style is kinda chic,lil bit girly,and 1word-->undefined;p
-blogging,reading,studying,going out with friends and family are my daily activities(for now)
-open minder, friends seeker,best listener, odd, bit selfish
-i know who i am and what i want
-planning a wedding ceremony with dearest hunnybee
-love my life and what GOD gives me

3. pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered
Hide and Seek by mirra apsari
Versicle by marla singer
A Day To Remember by sara josephine(sartob)
vdcouture by victoria cahyadi
Fashion Geek's Closet by wynne prasetyo

4. contact those blogger and tell them about their awards
will do it as soon as i can:)

ONCE AGAIN,THANKS FOR GIVING ME THIS AWARD

0 comments:

Followers

 

Total Pageviews