Tuesday, July 6, 2010

REUNION IS COMING..

I'm planning to make my KG-primary-junior-senior high school reunion
Jeddah Community
I want to make an outstanding event. at least,a moment to remember
Then I realized few of us are going to finish their studies in university this year(including me)
I believe it would be harder to collect all of us together
Btw, i sent the poll through facebook. Because most of my friends active on the site
this is what i sent them

Yaay
I as the EO of this event
--->ANNUAL MEET UP REUNION<---
(I called with the name because the event almost held every year on summer vacation)
is back(*.*)


I'm going to hold the event at the end of July but still not sure when is the right time
so now, i will spread polling which will make the decision of the event


PLEASE GUYS, ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS AND MAKE IT SERIOUS!!
1.Kapan kalian bisa datang ke acara ini?
2.Dimana kalian BISA dan INGIN acara ini diadakan?
3. Jam berapa kalian ingin acara ini diadakan?
4. Siapa saja yang kalian inginkan ada di acara ini?
5. Apa tema yang kalian inginkan saat acara ini diadakan?
6. Apa dresscode yang kalian inginkan saat acara ini diadakan?
7. Apa kalian setuju untuk menginap jika ada tawaran seperti itu?
8. Bagaimana suasana yang kalian inginkan ada di acara ini?santai, main(waterboom,dufan,nobar), makan,  kumpul di rmh?
9. APa konsekuensi yang ingin kalian berikan jika ada undangan yang tidak datang?(pertanyaan ini saya berikan dikarenakan banyak sekali teman-teman kita yang malas datang dan akhirnya hanya itu-itu saja yang datang)


Cara Menjawab::
Kopi-paste pertanyaan diatas, jawab satu per satu, klik reply


Saya akan membuat satu lagi aturan
SEMUA YANG DATANG KE ACARA INI HANYA PARA UNDANGAN. INI DIMAKSUDKAN UNTUK MENJAGA KENYAMAN SATU DENGAN YANG LAIN


I'm going to make the event different from before. Brunch of surprises will wait you there
I will give the clue: Gift, dresscode, 
Thats all i want to share to you guys

Notes: ini bukan chatroom.jadi yang ngobrol diluar topik lebih dari 2x akan segera dihapus automatically
For more details&questions, klik http://aribbonpolkastethoscope.blogspot.com/


Regards,
Chie Suci Utami Apsari
from a ribbon polka stethoscope



I need their cooperation to make this event happen
you can comment and ask me
as many as you want
 sorry for posting the old picture.but its not that old^^

0 comments:

Followers

 

Total Pageviews